Welcome to my new blog

My last blog post was April 2016, on my Advanced Photography Blog, which was dedicated to final studies for a photography degree. I graduated in the summer of 2016, here's me at the University of Creative Arts (UCA) graduation with Zandra Rhodes:


UCA Graduation 2016

Since then there's been an absence of posts but not an absence of activity. I've been busy with a mass of things, new cameras, new software, getting up to speed with digital negatives, cyanotype processing and UV lights/meters.

Currently I'm poised to make a return to film processing with a plan to run a film through my dad's old Nikon FE camera and so it seemed like a good moment to return to the world of blogging.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

View RAW files with Windows 11

DXO NIK Collection 6

Choosing a new laptop - the Elimina Pro